10/6/20 Tiered Tray with shapes @ 5:30pm
Hammer & Stain Bridgeport
Join us Tuesday, October 6th at 5:30pm at Hammer & Stain-Bridgeport for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make a standard Tiered Tray 11" Round with shapes
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil.
3. If you want to sit with someone, please note on order.
4. Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us at (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at 105 North Wedge St. Suite 4 Bridgeport (located in same plaza as Country Roads Grill, located on right side of building facing I-79, Exit 125 off I-79.
* If you do not feel well or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please do not attend the workshop.
* Tables will be set up for social distancing. Thus, workshop will be limited to 10-12 guests at one time.
* Only the person with a register seat will be permitted in the studio due to limited seating in the studio.
Looking forward to DIY'ng with you!