CLASS IS CURRENTLY FILLED!! HOME KITS AVAILABLE, ORDER BELOW TO PICK UP THE DAY OF CLASS, YOU'LL BE NOTIFY OF DESIGNATED TIME SLOT!
Join us Tuesday, August 11th at 5:30pm at Hammer & Stain Bridgeport for a DIY workshop to make one of our Porch Planters! Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. Please be sure to review all designs as we've added some new ones!
Please specify all necessary information in the personalization box for accurate stencils. For example: your family monogram initial or name.
How to register:
1. Choose Design choice.
2. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only, if it doesn't apply to your design put N/A in personlization box. All information needs to be placed on your order, please DO NOT send me Facebook messages or add or change designs once submitted. This creates confusion and mistakes!
3. Proceed to checkout.
Once your order is placed you can not change the project, design or color choices you made.
Any questions please email: email@example.com
This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
This workshop will be held at Hammer & Stain Bridgeport - 105 North Wedge St. Suite 4 (located in same plaza as Country Roads Grill, right side of building facing I-79)
* If you do not feel well or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please do not attend the workshop.
*Tables will be set up for social distancing. Workshops will be limited to 10 people.
* Please limit what you bring into the studio.
* Only the person with a registered seat will be permitted in the studio.
* Please dress accordingly, We have disposable arpons for those that prefer them.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us. Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS!