10/23/21- Scarecrow/Santa OR Snowman Reversible @ 10:00AM (10 spots ONLY)
Hammer & Stain Bridgeport
PLEASE READ ENTIRELY....
Join us Saturday, October 23rd at 10:00am at Hammer & Stain-Bridgeport for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make a standard 48" tall sign (Reversible)
Deadline to register is: 10/18/21
NOTE: If you want the snowman on the opposite side of Scarecrow please indicated in Personalization box. (once order is submitted, no changes can NOT be made).
**This workshop will be a 2 part, starting at 10:00AM with Scarecrow, then stain, lay Santa/Snowman stencil & finished painting the Santa/Snowman at home.(supplies will be provided) (3-4 Hours, subject to vary) ***
** LIMITED SEATING IN STUDIO**
*IF YOU MARK HOME KIT, PLEASE INDICATED NUMBERS 0F COLOR OF STAIN & PAINT ON YOUR ORDER, SO IT MAKES IT EASY TO FILL!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil.
3. Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
- Please email us at (email@example.com) to cancel, If you no show for a seat you have reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at 4412 Buckhannon Pike, Exit 115 beside Bulk Food store!