10/21/21 - Hello Doorhanger interchangeable season @ 5:30pm
Hammer & Stain Bridgeport
Join us Thursday, October 21st at 5:30pm at Hammer & Stain-Bridgeport for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one guest to make a standard 15" round hello doorhanger - Summer, Spring, Fall, Winter
If you choose a home kit, $5 charge will apply for packing items. Must indicated on order,
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil.
3. Agree to terms, Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. If you decide to pick up project, a charge of $5 fee will apply to package up! Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
- This workshop will be held at 4412 Buckhannon Pike Quiet Dell, Exit 115 - from Clarksburg turn left off of exit, from Weston turn right off of exit, located side Bulk Food Store!