Join us Friday, October 29th @ 6:00pm at Hammer & Stain-Bridgeportfor a magically spooky workshop featuring our favorite sisters from Salem!
You get to pick out your paint & stain colors at the studio to truly personalize your project. **Pictures are samples - you can choose any color combo you wish!
*NOTE: If you choose a home kit, you will need to pick out Stain & Paint colors, in order for us to fill the order. Home kits will NOT be available until the date of the workshop. You will receive a notification of times of pick-up!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below - picture will match drop down menu.
2. If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit with
3. Agree to COVID19 policy
4. Agree to terms & conditions at checkout
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 14 spots
- Masks are not required but welcomed.
- We will provide you with gloves to wear while creating as well as have hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainbridgeport@gmail.com
**This workshop is kid friendly - recommended for ages 10+. 1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 30 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.
This workshop will be held at 4412 Buckhannon Pike, Exit 115 beside Bulk Food store!
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us. Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS!