Join us Tuesday July 14th @6:30pm for a private Virtual DIY Sign Workshop for TCR Teens!
Choose to make a 12" Round or 12x12" Square Sign that you can personalize by choosing your own stain & paint colors! Some designs allow you to customize with your name as well!
Click through the pictures & choose the design & sign you would like to make. Once your order is placed we will ship out the craft kit to your home so you have everything you need for our virtual workshop on 7/14. Your kit will include the unfinished wood sign, your stencil design that you choose, stain & paint colors and all the tools needed to complete the project on our private zoom link call! The morning of Thursday June 14th you will receive an email with the zoom link & instructions on how to prepare for the workshop.
If you have any questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to order:
1. Choose a design option using the pictures - drop down menu should match pictures when you switch from one to one.
2. Choose 1 Stain Color for your piece of wood: White, Grey, Black, Dark Blue, Light Blue/Green, Natural Wood or Brown.
3. Choose up to 4 Paint Colors to paint in the stencil/design: Bright Blue, Dark Blue, Light Blue, White, Black, Dark Green, Bright Green, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Pink, Light Grey, Orange, Yellow, Light Teal, Teal, Red, Coral/Peach or Brown.
4. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only
5. Fill in your delivery address so we can ship your craft kit to you!
6. Agree to terms & Confirm your Order. **Please note that you have to check out like you are purchasing a ticket to the event, however you WILL NOT be charged any $$
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us. Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS!