11/7/20- 3-D Wizard Pallet Sign @ 10am
Hammer & Stain Bridgeport
Join us Saturday, Nov 7th at 10am at Hammer & Stain-Bridgeport for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make your own 3D Wizard Pallet Sign. 16" x 24"
Stain & Paints will be choose in studio!
NOTE: This workshop is 2-4 hours depending on each maker!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil.
3. Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
- This workshop will be held at 105 North Wedge St. Bridgeport, off Exit 125, located in same plaza as Country Roads Grill, located on right side of building facing I-79!
Looking foward to DIY'ng with you!