3/6/21- Cathy Chisler Private Party @ 4:00pm
Hammer & Stain Bridgeport
Join us Saturday, March 6th at 4:00pm at Hammer & Stain-Bridgeport for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one guest to make a standard 24" w x sign.
We will be using a 11' x 14" photograph to display that perfect memory on your custom painted painted sign. We will lead step by step helping you select colors, teaching you NEW techniques and encouraging you the whole way through. We provide all material needed to make your very own custom wood sign.
ALL PHOTOS NEED TO BE EMAILED to (email@example.com) by 3/1/21!!! No exceptions!
Embellishment such as ribbon & wood flower will be available as a add on during workshop.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil.
3. Agree to COVID terms.
4. Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved for, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer & Stain Bridgeport - 105 North Wedge St. Suite 4 Bridgeport (located in same plaza as Country Roads Grill) right side of the building facing I-79
* Tables will be set up for social distancing. Workshops will be limited to 10 people.
* Please limit what you bring into the studio.
* Only the person with a registered seat will be permitted in the studio.
* Please dress accordingly as you will be using stain & paint.