6/25/21 - Charcuterie Board with Simply Grazing @ 6:00pm (LIMITED SEATING)
Hammer & Stain Bridgeport
Join us Friday, June 25th at 6:00pm for collaboration workshop with Hammer & Stain-Bridgeport & Simply Grazing.
Carrington from Simply Grazing will be providing all the training and tips and tricks of basic home board for hosting your next party of holiday event.
During this workshop you will learn beginning of design your very own charcuterie boards while making a board (14" x 9"). Custom your project in the studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. Will be provide the oil to make your board food safe. Class will last approximately 2-2.5 hours. Doors will not open until 15 minutes prior to class starting.
LIMITED SEATING for 12 guests.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: 6/21/21!
- We will provide you with disposable gloves to wear while creating as well as have hand sanitizer available. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil.
3. In the seating request box, please indicate who you like to sit with.
3. Accept terms, Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
- This workshop will be held at 4412 Buckhannon Pike Mount Clare, Exit 115 - from Clarksburg turn left off of exit, from Weston turn right off of exit, located next door to Bulk Food Store or 7-11 gas station!