8/6/21- FIRST FRIDAY Open Paint (PRE- REGISTRATION IS REQUESTED) 4pm - 8pm
Hammer & Stain Bridgeport
Join us Friday, August 6th from 4pm - 8pm at Hammer & Stain- Bridgeport for a DIY workshop.
We charge $10 registration fee to secure your spot, which will be taken off your project at open paint. This helps to ensure that you attend the spot that you registered for. If you are a NO SHOW, your fee will be forfeited. This is a family friendly event!
We will have variety of projects to choose from of pre-cut stencils and add your artistic twist using our large selection of stain & paint choices! We'll have projects ranging from $8 - $75, Pick your project and get your craft on!! :) All ages are welcome!
This is not a class format it is self-paced, we are there to help and guide you. Choose from a variety of pre-cut stencils and projects when you arrive and add your creativity using our large selections of stains & paints.
If you would like a specific project that you know you want to make, theme or personalization please call us 5 days prior at 304-316-2228 to confirm and ensure we have product available and ready when you arrive.
Pre-registration will help us to prepare for this event!
1st come 1st served!
HOW TO REGISTER (NOTE THIS IS NOT FOR A PROJECT BUT ONLY TIME SLOT):
* Simply pick your time slot, add to cart then in cart update QTY to how many people will be attending (include kids and adults in total). EACH PERSON MUST BE MAKING A PROJECT.
* This will reserve your time slot, only 15 registration per slot. If a time slot shows not available it is sold out.
* In personalization box PLEASE not how many adults/kids are coming and if your looking for something specific (i.e. gift for nana, gift for dad, etc.) Just so we can get an idea when we prep/design.
This workshop will be held at our NEW location 4412 Buckhannon Pike, Exit 115, located across from 7-11 gas station!
* If you do not feel well or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please do not attend the workshop.
* Workshops will limited to 14 people.
Looking forward to DIY'ng with you!