Join us Friday, October 16th at 6:00pm atHammer & Stain-Bridgeport for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make a Pallet Pumpkin sign.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below. 2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data neededin order to prepare your stencil.
3. Choose to make in workshop or home kit (only provide Stain & Paint colors if you choose "home kit". Otherwise you'll pick your color combo in the studio.
4. Proceed with checkout.
This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
Please private message us on Facebook or email us at (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved for, you forfeit your payment.
This workshop will be held at Hammer & Stain Bridgeport - 105 North Wedge St. Suite 4 Bridgeport (located in same plaza as Country Roads Grill) right side of the building facing I-79
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
* Tables will be set up for social distancing. Workshops will be limited to 10 people.
* Please limit what you bring into the stuido.
* Only the person with a registered seat will be permitted in the stuido.
* Please dress accordingly as you will be using stain & paint.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us. Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS!